First in a potential series, delving back into the CKPonderings Archives…
Pretty sure I have not shared these in a blog before, but here are some images from a trip to Kenya over a decade ago, and some of the fauna we came across while ‘on safari’.
While I was preparing this post, I realise it has been ages since I last looked at these images. That’s the downside of photos being stored online nowadays, I guess! There are some I am particularly proud of (ones which, because of that, I have posted before, and so have not included here), but I am happy with all of these. They show not only the beautiful creatures we can encounter in this world, but also their natural habitat.
It’s time to get those cameras ready for this month’s Mass Observation Project on CKPonderingsToo!
The theme for March is Change and you are free to interpret that theme photographically in any way you like.
It’s really simple to take part. If you’re interested, just:
- Take a photo that represents the Change to you
- Photos should be a maximum of 650 pixels in height and/or width
- Email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and location and a short note about the photograph
- Visit CKPonderingsToo.photo.blog on Sunday 1st March to see the Mass Observation Results!
Photos should be submitted no later than Wednesday 26th February.
The first Mass Observation Post can be found here.